We work with a select group of corporate clients around the world.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as “Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential.”
Coaching is tailored to the client’s needs, and takes place in ongoing sessions, more immersive deep dive sessions or anything in-between.
Coaching can help with a wide variety of areas:
- Leadership development
- The transition from a technical role to a management role
- Communication, influencing, delegation, and decision making
- The first 100 days in a new role or company
- Promotion planning
- Increasing confidence and self-belief
- Handling stress and work/life balance
- Building and strengthening relationships and networks
Psychometric assessments are increasingly used as part of the recruitment process, as well as for training and leadership development purposes.
Assessments and debriefs can be run as standalone sessions or within a broader coaching package.
Panorama Coaching is an authorised provider of Hogan Assessments.
Hogan assessments are designed to address a range of needs, from selection to high potential to executive-level development, as well as uncovering someone’s ‘dark side’, ie their potential derailers which prevent success.